Latest News

The Devil Went Down to Georgia

1. Do you believe in the concept of the devil? Yes, I do.
2. What’s your favorite nickname that you’re called?  JJ, i love boyish names.
3. What would you do if someone cheated on you?  No second chances for cheaters!


The Devil Went Down to Georgia
The Devil Went Down to Georgia

4. Do you ever cry at a movie?  Every single sad scene of every movie I get to watch!
5. Have you got “a ball & chain” or are you single? Are you happy with your status?  I don’t have ‘a ball and chain’ but I have loving husband and a wonderful daughter.
6. Who do you got to for advice?  Family and Friends
7. When was the last time someone yelled at you?  My little daughter always yells at me! Lols! Especially when we play…

8. When was the last time you spoke with someone that you met online?  Well… I think that was last year.
9. Where did you go on your honeymoon? OR Where would you like to go on your honeymoon?  At home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion Week Designed by Pzads.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by lobaaaato. Powered by Blogger.