Latest News

Toning Down Printed Pants, How Does K-Stew Did It?

This is one pair of pants I don’t want to wear.  Printed pants.
For me, printed pants are already alive and vibrant and the only way to wear such style is by toning it down.  See how my favorite Twilight star, Kristen Stewart, toned down my ‘hated’ printed pants. 
Toning Down Printed Pants, How Does K-Stew Did It teenage 2015?
Kristen Stewart and Kirsten Dunst in Cannes photo call.
 The star of On The Road attended a photocall in Cannes last May 22.  She’s wearing a tropical-inspired printed pants by Balenciaga.  How did she tone down this pants?  Look again. 
Toning Down Printed Pants, How Does K-Stew Did It teenage 2015?
Kristen Stewart and Kirsten Dunst in Cannes photo call.

She paired it with simple white shirt, flowy black blazer and black leather pumps.  Everything complements with the power of black and white hues! ^_^
Am I considering wearing printed pant such as these?  I love how she looks but let me think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion Week Designed by Pzads.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by lobaaaato. Powered by Blogger.